Archive for the Metatarsalgia Category
Metatarsalgia is a painful foot condition sometimes wrongly diagnosed as plantar fasciitis or Mortons Neuroma. Metatarsalgia is associated with either a sharp or dull pain the ball of the foot. It is often described as if the sufferer is walking on the bone. Metatarsalgia can be caused by a number of conditions that affect the foot and further investigation may be needed by podiatrist to determine the exact cause of the pain.
We will briefly discuss some of the main causes of Metatarsalgia. Firstly it can be due to overuse of the metatarsal and this often occurs in athletes due to the constant impact on the area. A metatarsal pad can be worn to reduce the strain in the area due to impact.
Wearing High heeled shoes can result in painful metatarsal injuries this is because the heel being lifted diverts stress from the whole of the foot to the ball of the foot just around the metatarsal area. Imagine being on your tip toes all the time that sums up the forces being directed down to the metatarsal. Being overweight can result in extra stress on the feet. Stiff Achilles tendons can adversely affect the way pressure is distributed within the foot, it is important to stretch your muscles regularly to avoid inflexibility.
Metatarsal pads work to ease the pain by increasing the load bearing surface area underneath the forefoot thus reducing the load to the problem area afflicted by metatarsalgia. Luckily NuovaHealth stock the finest medical grade metatarsal pads designed to ease metatarsal strain, reduce inflammation and provide your feet with a well earned rest. NuovaHealth products are high quality and affordable. All our products are also come with a money back guarantee meaning if you don’t receive high quality relief, you don’t have to pay a penny.
Our pick of the best insoles for metatarsalgia
Arch Support Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis and Flat Feet£9.99Details
These arch support insoles are a perfect choice for preventing and easing pain associated with foot injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis.
How they can help with your foot pain
If you have Plantar Fasciitis then our arch support insoles will help to keep you on your feet by reducing strain and pressure on your arches, this will in turn help to prevent further damage to your Plantar Fascia and give your feet a chance to heal! Our insoles will protect your feet from damage, provide the arches of your feet with extra support and will also correct biomechanical imbalances such as flat feet or high arches which can often lead to Plantar Fasciitis.
Why our insoles are the best choice for those with Plantar Fasciitis:
- Added orthotic arch support designed to support your entire foot as well as correct biomechanical imbalances and ease pressure and strain on the plantar fascia ligament that supports your arches.
- Helps to support and correct the four phases of the gait cycle and prevent overpronation and supination whilst walking.
- Absorbs shock and spreads pressure evenly across the heel and foot.
- Made from lightweight and durable materials.
- Ideal for those with high arches, flat feet as well as those suffering from diabetes.
- A perfect choice for runners and athletes who need more support to prevent themselves from developing overuse injuries.
- Proven to help treat and ease a number of different injuries affecting the lower limbs including Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Bunions, Heel Spurs, Morton’s Neuroma, Foot Fatigue, Shin Splints, Achilles Tendinitis, Jumpers Knee, Runners Knee as well as hip and lower back pain.
- Features a specially designed heel cup that will help provide improved support and stability to your heels. The heel cup will also restore biomechanical balance to your feet which will in turn ease foot and heel pain and reduce the risk of heel and ankle injuries from developing in the future.
2x Arch Support Insoles (One for each foot).
A full 30-day money back guarantee.
3/4 Semi rigid plastic shell for improved support and comfort.
Active carbon fiber that helps remove odour.SizeSize: 7-11 and 3-7. Our insoles can also be cut to size for the perfect fit inside any type of shoes!For both men and women.
2x High Quality Medical Grade Metatarsal Pads (1 for the left foot and 1 for the right foot).
Includes full 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee.
Orthotic Arch Support Insoles£9.99Details
The number one cause of foot and heel pain in adults is due to plantar fasciitis. It is estimated that one in ten people will this injury at least once in their lifetime. Plantar fasciitis is caused by unnatural load inflaming and damaging a ligament that supports your arch called the plantar fascia. Unnatrual load on your plantar fascia is often triggered by bio-mechanical imbalance such as overpronation and excessive supination.
Wearing a pair of these orthotic arch support insoles inside your shoes can help to improve the bio-mechanics of your feet and prevent overproantion and supination. Our insoles have been specially engineered to help to realign and support your feet in the correct position that causes the least amount of strain and pressure on your feet.
- Ideal for those with flat feet and high arches who are more at risk of developing foot injuries
- Solid heel cups heel protects your heels from shock and helps to improve stability and balance
- Motion control orthotic technology helps to improve your gait and prevent movement which may damage your feet or lower limbs
- Helps to improve the way that your foot functions using inbuilt arch support to stop common bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause plantar fasciitis to develop.
- Orthotic support helps to support and improve positioning of your feet This can have a great impact on your overall posture and ease and treat not just foot injuries but also leg, hip and lower back problems as well.
- Can be quickly an easily trimmed to the right size to fit into just about any type of shoes
- Ideal for runners and athletes wanting to avoid injury
2x Arch Support Insoles (One for each foot).
3/4 Semi rigid plastic shell for improved support and comfort.
Active carbon fiber that helps remove odour.SizeSize: 7-11 and 3-7.For both men and women.
Shock absorbing Gel Insoles£10.99Details
These gel insoles are a must buy for anyone suffering from foot or heel pain. They feature massaging gel orthotic support that actively molds and adapts to the changing pressures that your feet are put under when you walk. The silicone gel gives your feet a custom level of support and helps to restore balance, function and comfort back to your feet. They are perfect for anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis as they have been designed to help treat the most common underlining causes of plantar fasciitis and provide sufferers the support and protection that they need in the places where they need it the most.
- 1x pair of silicone massaging gel insoles designed to soothe foot pain
- Shock absorbent to help protect your feet and lower limbs from injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shins splints, knee tendinitis and lower back pain.
- Orthotic arch support eases weight and pressure off your arches easing arch pain
- Built to be as lightweight as possible and to fit inside just about any type of footwear
- Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods on hard surfaces such as concrete or pavement.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Shock absorbing insoles£9.99Details
- 1x pair shock absorbing insoles
- Inbuilt arch support helps to improve the way that your foot functions reducing your risk of strain and injury to your lower limbs
Memory foam layer provides your feet with complete foot protection.
- These insoles are the best choice for wearing if you are suffering from plantar fasciitis as they have been designed helps to ease weight and strain off the plantar fascia allowing you to make a faster and healthier recovery.
- Ideal for people with flat feet, high arches or suffer from over-pronation or supination when walking.
- Cups around your heel providing you with extra stability and balance reducing your risk of spraining and twisting your ankle.
- Made from high quality shock absorbing materials to help stop shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Perfect for runners, athletes and people who are always on their feet.
- Designed to be light weight and easily fitted inside a number of different shoes.
- 30 day money back guarantee for customer peace of mind
Sport Running insoles by FootReviver™£10.99Details
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver™ insoles specially engineered to improve support and protection to your feet when running or playing sports.
- Orthotic support helps to ease and prevent a wide number of foot and lower limb injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- Shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower legs making these insoles ideal for helping stop shin splints.
- Arch support helps to prevent common bio-mechanical imbalances causing unnatural load and pressure damaging the plantar fascia ligament that supports the arch of your foot.
- Orthotic heel cups will help to improve stability and balance in your heel helping you to avoid movement that could cause injury to your lower limbs.
- Perfect for people who have flat feet and high arches and who are at great risk of developing foot pain and injuries
Help to keep your feet protected and supported whilst you play sports with a pair of these Sports insoles!
- 2x High-Quality Sports Insoles (Left and Right foot).
- Designed specially to protect your feet from damage whilst playing Sports.
- Made from highly durable and shock resistant materials for better protection against shock.
- Inbuilt arch support eases pressure off your arches and corrects the way your foot functions by supporting your feet in the right position when you walk or run.
- Features heel cup technology that will improve heel comfort and stability.
- Added metatarsal support pads help protect and support the balls of your feet.
- 30-day money back guarantee ensures you have nothing to lose if you find that the insoles aren’t right for you!
Nuovahealth is simply the best of the best in my opinion! Always great service, fast delivery, and high-quality products!
I purchased a pair of insoles form NuovaHealth to help with my foot pain and so far so good! I’ve been wearing my new insoles for about a month now and my feet feel great. They make my shoes feel so comfortable and I can now be on my feet for as long as I […]
I purchased your orthotic arch support insoles as I suffer from a fallen arch that makes walking very painful. WOW… what a difference, now I can stand for a long time and walk about without any pain at all.
The height increasing insoles are brilliant, I love them! They are so comfortable and people are asking if I have gotten taller. Also noticing that girls are staring at me more… Will order again! Thank you!!!
The massaging gel insoles are extremely comfortable – now I can wear my high heels without pain! Thank you 🙂