Wrist Splint Support Brace – For Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis and Arthritis
£11.99 (-17%)inc VAT
- 1x Wrist support brace – Designed to help immobilize the wrist, correct wrist position and function to better protect and support weak and injured wrists
- Can be worn to help treat a wide range of wrist and hand injuries including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Sprains, Wrist Fractures, Repetitive Strain Injuries, or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Features a removable metal splint to help support and protect the wrist from further damage.
- Perfect for wearing whilst playing sports for extra protection against wrist injuries
- Made from lightweight, breathable and sweat absorbent Neoprene material. Helps keeps your hand and palm dry and prevents the build up of sweat and bacteria minimizing your risk of infection.
- Supports your hand and wrist in a medical neutral position helping to protect the wrist from movement which could cause further damage.
- Soothing light compression eases pain and helps to better circulate blood around the injured wrist helping boost the healing process
- One size fits all – Features 2 adjustable Velcro straps to help you find the perfect fit.
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase!
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.