- 1x Pair of Compression Gloves designed to ease aches and pains in the hands
- For Both Men & Women
- Available in sizes: Small (13-17cm), Medium (17-20cm) and Large (20-24cm)
- The perfect choice of gloves for increasing the mobility of your hands and for preventing future hand and wrist injuries
- Ideal for those suffering from condition’s and injuries such as Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Raynaud’s Disease, Oedema (Swollen hands), Neuropathy, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sprains and Strains
- Specially designed to reduce pressure on the joints, ligaments and tendons found in your hands by supporting them in the correct position and promoting better hand function
- Provides soothing targeted compression that will help to reduce swelling and stiffness as well as ease aches and pains
- Helps boost blood circulation in your hands and wrists speeding up the natural healing process of injuries
- Made from a high quality blend of cotton, nylon and spandex for moisture wicking, breathability and optimum comfort allowing for all day wear
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee!
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.