Work Boot Insoles
- 1x Pair of insoles for work boots designed to support, protect and ease your feet and lower limbs
- For both Men & Women
- Available in a 5-7 & 8-10 UK shoe sizes (trim to fit)
- Designed to help improve your gait by supporting your feet in the correct position preventing biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation and under pronation from occurring when you walk
- Ergonomically designed to provide extra support and protection to your feet and increase the balance, stability and comfort of your work boots
- Made from shock absorbing EVA material that helps cushion your feet and prevent shock from causing damage, pain and discomfort to your lower limbs when your on your feet for long periods of time
- Ideal for people who are required to stand all day on hard surfaces such as concrete flooring
- Inbuilt arch & heel support reduces pressure and strain on your feet helping treat and prevent common overuse foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis
- Features metatarsal pads that help ease and prevent ball of foot pain (metatarsalgia)
- The gel heel pads help absorbs shock and redistribute weight and pressure underneath your heels preventing pressure points from developing and causing heel pain and injuries
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee!
What are work Insoles and how can they help you?
Being on your feet all day can play havoc on your feet and lower limbs especially if you are required to stand on hard surfaces such as concrete flooring. Work boot insoles are specially designed to take strain and pressure off your feet by providing extra support, protection and comfort where you need it the most. By slipping a pair of these insoles into your work shoes or boots you can help protect your feet and ease your foot pain by utilizing a range of different orthotic technologies.
Featuring inbuilt arch support to help correct foot function and promote proper foot alignment, wearing a pair of these insoles will keep strain and pressure off your arches helping to treat and prevent common overuse foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis. Made from shock medical grade shock absorbing EVA material these insoles will also help to cushion and protect your feet from shock damage caused when your foot strikes the ground. The extra cushioning that these insoles provide make them ideal for those who have to stand for long periods on hard surfaces and suffer from tired and aching feet afterwards. By spreading pressure evenly across your whole foot wearing these insoles will help stop pressure points developing underneath your soles and heels helping you to avoid for and heel pain no matter how long you are on your feet for.
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.