- 1x Hamstring brace designed to help ease thigh and hamstring pain and injuries
- For Both Men & Women
- One sizes fits all with fully adjustable Velcro straps that keep the brace securely in place and allow you to quickly and easily adjust the brace to the right support and fit
- Can be worn on the LEFT or RIGHT leg
- Ideal for PRICE protocol
- Recommended for treating and easing a range of different lower limb injuries including a pulled hamstring, quad or groin, hip flexor injury, labral tear, Arthritis and SI joint pain
- Stabilizes and supports your thigh helping improve injury recovery by preventing further wear and tear damage to your hamstring
- Provides soothing compression to your hamstring helping reduce swelling, aches and pain
- Actively stimulates blood flow to your thigh helping to speed up the natural healing process of damaged ligaments and muscles
- Made from lightweight soft padded material with breathable ventilation holes wick moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, sweat free and comfortable for longer
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – No Questions Asked Refunds!
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day no questions ask money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage.