- 1x Forearm brace ideal for helping treat and ease forearm and elbow pain and injuries
- One size fits all with adjustable easy to use 2 Velcro straps that hold the brace firmly in place
- Recommended for treating and easing elbow and forearm Strains, sprains and fractures as well as tennis elbow, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Ulnar Nerve Entrapment, Elbow hyperextension and Osteoarthritis
- Ideal for wearing during the PRICE injury recovery protocol after suffering from an injury to your forearm or elbow
- Provides soothing compression to your arm helping to ease pain, reduce inflammation and swelling and speed up the natural healing process by boosting blood flow to your arm
- Features 2 metal support splints designed to immobilize and hold your forearm in a straight position protecting you from further injury and helping you to recover more efficiently
- Made from lightweight, soft, skin friendly and padded materials with moisture wicking properties helping your arm to stay dry and feeling fresher for longer whilst wearing the forearm brace
- Can be worn around the elbow or forearm for extra support and protection
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee!
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.