Flat feet insoles
If you have fat feet (also referred to as collapsed arches) then you are at higher risk of developing foot problems and injuries. This is because having flat feet can make you more prone to developing bio-mechanical imbalances that can affect your gait and cause more strain and pressure to be placed on the bones, joints and ligaments found in your feet. That is why it is important to wear arch supporting insoles that will help to stop these imbalances and keep your feet protected.
- 1x pair of arch support insoles developed for those with flat feet who need extra support and protection around their arches
- Inbuilt arch support designed to keep pressure off your arches and correct functional imbalances that can cause injury such as overpronation.
- Solid heel cup holds your heels in places providing you with extra stability and heel support to stop heel and ankle sprains.
- Ideal for people with plantar fasciitis!
- Heel grips help to prevent your foot from moving around and rubbing against the sides of your shoes, this helps to to stop blisters from developing.
- Made from lightweight carbon fiber material that can be trimmed to the right size.
- Perfect for adding inside running and sports shoes to help give you more support and protection when running and playing sports.
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Same Day Dispatch
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – No Questions Asked Refunds!
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day no questions ask money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 07531430015 to start your return.
To return an item please send to Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL