Broken Thumb Splint Support
- 1x Broken thumb splint designed to straighten immobilize and straighten your thumb to help improve and speed up injury recovery of broken thumbs
- For both Men & Women
- One size fits all
- Ideal for wearing during the P.R.I.C.E injury recovery protocol to better protect, support and compress your thumb
- Helps ease aches and pains, reduce inflammation and swelling and speeds up the natural healing process of damaged tissue by providing soothing compression that increases the supply of oxygen rich blood to your thumb
- Recommended for helping treat broken thumbs as well for treating Thumb Fractures, Sprains and Strains, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Arthritis
- Specially designed to support, straighten and immobilize your thumb to help ensure your thumb heals correctly and is not further injured whilst you are recovering
- The ergonomic design ensures that this thumb brace is extremely lightweight to wear and it has been made from breathable moisture wicking materials that will keep your hand sweat free, dry and comfortable even whilst wearing the brace for long periods of time
- Made from breathable moisture wicking materials that keep your thumb and hand dry and sweat free whilst you wear the splint
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee!
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.