Compression Arthritis Gloves
- 2x High Quality Anti Arthritis Compression Gloves (Left and Right hand)
- For both Men & Women
- Ideal for people suffering from Arthritis & Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Soothing compression helps to improve circulation and eases pain and stiffness in the joints
- Designed to support your hands and fingers in the correct position helping relieve pressure and prevent strain from injuring your hands
- Machine washable – use them again and again
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase!
Why buy a pair of Arthritis Gloves?
Benefit from improved circulation and an easing of stiffness in the joints. Extremely comfortable and designed to be comfortable enough to allow for all day or 24 hours use even whilst sleeping. Use the Nuova Health Anti-Arthritis Gloves for relief of hand fatigue, cold hands, wrist and hand pain. Compression gloves may aid with the neuropathy (nerve damage) of the hands and assist in improving circulation in the hands through gentle stimulation. These gloves are machine washable, use them again and again. However If you need the compression gloves to be worn all the time then we recommend you buy more than 1 pair for hygiene reasons. The gloves are made from 85% stretchable and breathable nylon and 15% spandex. The gloves are available in two sizes: Men’s or Ladies.
How they work
Our gloves are designed to apply gentle but sustained pressure and compression to the hands. The compression gloves work by way of an ergonomic 4 way stretch system that uses controlled compression to massage away pain. Compression gloves benefit you by controlling the fluid retention in the hands (oedema) that results in painful swelling. Compression gloves are designed to be fingerless so you can easily touch and grip objects and so are ideal for work and they will stretch to fit your hand.
Ideal for Arthritis sufferers
Arthritis in the hands can cause severe discomfort and pain that can be debilitating if you rely on your hands at work for example as a typist or anything that requires precision use of the hands. NuovaHealth presents an amazing new way in which you can regain control in your life and at work with our anti-arthritis compression gloves that help to ease and relieve the aches and pains associated with arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome afflicting the hands.
- 1x pair of Anti Arthritis Compression Gloves designed to help ease stiff, aching and painful hands
- Available in Men’s & Women’s sizes
- Targeted compression helps soothe and ease pain
- Ideal for people suffering from Arthritis, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Oedema, Neuropathy, Tendonitis, Gout, Strains and Sprains
- Helps to boost circulation to the hands to reduce swelling and inflammation and boost the natural healing process of damaged tissue
- Our gloves help to reduce stiffness and inflammation in the painful areas of the hand helping improve hand function and mobility
- Can be worn 24 hours a day, even when you are sleeping
- The fingerless design makes it easier for you to touch and grip objects making them ideal for everyday use
- Machine washable allowing you to reuse the gloves again and again
- Made from high quality durable materials: 85% nylon and 15% spandex.
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee for full customer peace of mind
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.