FootReviver™ Orthotic shoe Insoles for flat feet and high arches
These insoles are perfect for easing foot pain if you have flat feet or high arches. Having flat feet or high arches can make you more at risk of developing excessive pronation when you walk or run. Excessive pronation can place extra strain and pressure on your feet and can cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis to arise.
Luckily, wearing a pair of these insoles if you have flat feet or high arches can help. They use orthotic support to re-position your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively during the gait cycle. Not only that but the inbuilt arch support will also help to stop unnatural load from damaging your arches helping to ease arch and heel pain.
- 1x genuine FootReviver insoles specially designed by foot experts for people with flat feet or high arches
- Inbuilt arch support to keep strain and pressure off your feet and lower limbs
- Built to be as lightweight as possible so your shoes do not feel bulky when you wear them
- Ideal for adding inside running or sports shoes to prevent common sports injuries such as plantar fasciitis or shin splints
- Uses orthotic support to correct the way that your feet pronate and helps get rid of other common biomechanical imbalances that can contribute to foot injuries
- No questions asked 30 day money back guarantee