- 1x Ankle Stabilizer Splint specially developed by the foot experts at FootReviver™ to help protect, support and ease ankle sprains, strains and injuries
- Available in sizes 3 different sizes:
- Small 3-5 (Approx. UK Shoe Size)
- Medium 5-8 (Approx. UK Shoe Size)
- Large 8-11 (Approx. UK Shoe Size)
- Fits on either the right or left foot with total ease using the two adjustable straps that keep the ankle splint securely in place
- Recommended for treating and easing ankle and foot injuries including Ankle Sprains, Strains, Fractures, Flexor hallucis longus, Achilles tendonitis or tendinopathy, Posterior tibialis, Anterior tibialis as well as Osteochondritis dissecans, Gout and Arthritis.
- Ideal for wearing during the P.R.I.C.E injury recovery protocol to help protect, rest, compress and support your ankle after sustaining an injury for faster and better injury recovery
- Designed to straighten and support your foot and ankle in the correct position and prevent further injury
- Features 2 metal side stabilizing splints that help to immobilize your your ankle preventing movement which could twist, sprain or damage your ankle and impede your recovery
- Provides soothing compression to your ankle, heel and foot helping stimulate blood flow to reduce inflammation and swelling, ease aches and pains and provide fresh oxygenated and nutrient rich blood to cells found in key tendons, ligaments and muscles found in your ankle to help speed up the natural healing process
- The lightweight and non bulky design means you wear this ankle splint with or without shoes
- Soft comfortable padded inside cushions and absorb shock helping keep your ankle comfortable and protected
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee!
- 2x High Quality Slip on Arch Support Insoles (left and right)
- One size fits all.
- Strap them onto your foot, wear them everywhere.
- Cushioning protection that stops shock from damaging your feet.
- Motion control stops your feet from over pronating when walking or running reducing your risk of developing foot injuries.
- Arch support designed to redistribute weight and pressure on the plantar fascia to prevent and treat plantar fasciitis a common overuse injury that affects one in ten people worldwide.