FootReviver™ Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- 1x Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Brace designed by FootReviver™ to help support and ease your foot and heel pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis and help improve and speed up your recovery
- For both Men & Women
- One size fits all featuring full adjustable straps which allow you to quickly and easily change the level of support, compression and tension to meet your specific requirements
- The fixed Aluminium bar keeps the arch of your foot stretched at a 90 degree angle whilst you sleep helping to reduce tightness and pain in your foot when you wake up
- Protects, supports and immobilizes your foot and ankle protecting your foot from movement which could strain, sprain and twist your foot and and worsen your Plantar Fasciitis
- Provides soothing compression that not only helps ease pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis but also helps to reduce inflammation and swelling and speeds up the natural healing process of the plantar fascia ligament by improving blood circulation to your foot
- Recommended for wearing during the P.R.I.C.E injury recovery protocol to help ease and treat a number of foot injuries and conditions including Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Tendinopathy, Foot Drop, Posterior tibialis, Anterior tibialis as well as Osteochondritis dissecans, Gout and Arthritis
- Designed to help support your foot and reduce pressure and strain off your arches and heels allowing the ligaments and tendons in your foot to heal properly
- Made from soft padded, lightweight breathable materials with moisture wicking properties that will keep your foot dry and sweat free and feeling fresh and comfortable when wearing for long periods of time
- Can be worn during the day or at night whilst you sleep to protect, support and compress your foot and ankle
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee!
What is Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis is a painful overuse injury that affects the arches of your feet and heels and is caused when excessive strain and pressure inflames or damages the plantar fascia ligament that stretches across your foot. Typically this excessive strain and pressure is caused when abnormal loads are placed upon your feet during gait as a result of biomechanical imbalances such as Supination and Overpronation. Those with high arches and flat feet are more susceptible to such biomechanical imbalances and thus are more likely to develop plantar fasciitis.
If you suffer from Plantar Fasciitis you will usually experience mild to severe foot and heel pain that often feels worse when you wake up in the morning and take your first steps of the day. This is because when you sleep your plantar fascia ligament contracts and tightens whilst you rest making it more even sensitive to pulls and strains when you place weight on your foot again when you are just waking up in the morning.
How a Plantar fasciitis Night splint can help
Wearing a night splint when you go to sleep can make a huge difference to your recovery! The FootReviver Night splint has been designed specially to help better support your foot as you rest and improve your recovery. By holding your foot in a comfortable 90 degree angle this night splint will help to protect your foot from further damage and will stretch out your plantar fascia ligament as you sleep to stop the tight aches and pains that usually occur in the morning.
Wearing this night splint can also help speed up the natural healing process of the plantar fascia ligament by providing soothing compression that helps boost the supply of oxygen rich blood to your foot while reducing inflammation and swelling and easing pain in your arch and heel. You can also wear this night splint during the P.R.I.C.E injury recovery protocol to help ease a number of other foot conditions and injuries including Achilles Tendonitis, Tendinopathy, Foot Drop, Posterior tibialis, Anterior tibialis as well as Osteochondritis dissecans, Gout and Arthritis.
For when your not resting wearing supportive insoles can also help with your recovery that is why we recommend checking out a pair of our Arch Support insoles. These insoles have been designed to correct common biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as Supination and overpronation helping ease strain and pressure off your arches protecting your feet as they recover. You can check out our range of insoles for plantar fasciitis here.
Simple and easy to use
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.