Looking to lose fat and gain muscle in the new year? Can’t afford the gym fees and perhaps you don’t have a lot of time to workout? Busy and always on the move? Our resistance bands smash through these excuses so now you can get fit this year. Designed to be extremely versatile and portable, you can take these resistance bands anywhere and get a high-quality workout.
3x Resistance Bands Set (90lb)
Colour: Black, Blue & Yellow
Resistance: 30lb each – 90lb in Total.£14.99 inc VAT£14.99 inc VAT
£10.99 inc VAT£10.99 inc VAT
- 1x ab roller wheel designed to strengthen and tone your core stomach muscles, obliques, arms, shoulders, chest and back.
- Simple to set up and easy to use.
- Perfect for low and high intensity ab workouts
- Designed for all surfaces.
- Made from high quality durable materials.
- Robut sturdy construction and non slip rubber track ensures extra stability and balance whilst doing your ab workout.
- Ideal for injury recovery. Helps ease muscle and tendon soreness, knots, and stiffness.
- A great way to burn calories and lose weight.
- Features a foam grip handle for the best possible comfort whilst exercising.
- Includes a thick padded knee matt that prevents the build up of pressure on your knees whilst exercising.
- Lightweight and compact design means you can take this ab roller anywhere.
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!
£13.99 inc VAT£13.99 inc VAT
- 1x pair of Rotating Press Push Up Handles
- Ergonomically designed handle grips help reduce the strain on your wrists & hands making press ups easier
- Provides uncompromising stability and balance
- Helps improve from whilst doing press-ups
- Full arm rotation helps enhance your workout
- Made from reinforced and durable plastic material
- Easy to use, ideal for beginners and experts
- A perfect workout for the abs, arms, chest, shoulder and back muscles
- Lightweight and compact design makes these press up handles very portable and ideal for exercising on the go
- Includes full 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!