If you are suffering from tight pain in the arches of your feet as your run your maybe suffering what is commonly called plantar fasciitis. Over pronation is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Over pronation is when your foot rolls inward too much as you run or walk this can cause stress and tightness in the arch which can increase the risk of damage to the arch of your foot. Pronated arches can also cause the arch of the feet to become tight this can also cause the plantar fascia which makes up the longitudinal arch to be more easily overused and stretched.
Abnormal loads and sudden or consistent impact shocks which can arise as your feet strike the ground whilst you run or jump can play havoc on your feet and can also cause you problems, plus with excessive load on the foot especially whilst running can place even more pressure and shock on your feet and is sure fire way of developing plantar fasciitis however with inbuilt arch support our insoles help to give your feet that extra support that they so need. Nuova Health insoles are made from special shock absorbing EVA material that helps you give your feet an extra layer of protection that depletes the impact of shock on your feet.
Fallen or high arches can cause your feet to become more susceptible to pronation problems and at great risk of overt stretching and straining.
The tendons, muscles and tendons found in other parts of your body can also be affected by your gait and how your feet are supported. Causing excessive and unnatural stress on these parts of your body can cause the onset of injuries such as knee tendonitis or even back pain.
Our foot orthotics helps to adjust and correct bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause abnormal gait and pronantion in the foot which can in turn cause injury.
How your feet pronantes is key to reducing stress and unnatural load on your feet whilst you run.
Help to correct pronation to a suitable level.
Specially crafted insoles like the ones available at Nuova Health will make standing for long periods at a time far more comfortable as well as making your feet better able to cope from the harsh impacts that can result from simply running or walking.
Best insoles for arch pain?
Here at NuovaHealth we have a wide selection of orthotic insoles that will help to ease your arch pain. Our insoles work via orthotic compression that will help to keep strain and pressure off your arches. We are so confident that our insoles will help you that if our insoles fail to properly help you with your arch pain you can simply send them back to us within 30 days to get a full refund.
1. Nuovahealth carbon fiber arch support insoles
Our carbon fiber arch support insoles are a perfect choice for anyone suffering from arch pain. They are super lightweight and have excellent arch support that will help to better support your feet keeping strain and tension off your plantar fascia.
- Made from lightweight carbon fiber material
- The ideal choice for people with flat feet or high arches and who are more prone to developing foot injuries as a result.
- Provides sufficient arch and heel support that helps to correct common bio mechanical imbalances associated with foot injuries and pain.
- Ideal for runners and athletes
- Can help treat and prevent many different foot injuries including plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis.
- Works to help correct overpronation and under pronation when you run or walk.
2. Premium sport insoles
If shock is causing pain in your arches then you might want to think about buying a pair of these insoles. They have been specially made from medical grade shock absorbing materials that will keep your feet better protected against shock damage. What is more they make use of a wide range of orthotic technologies to help ease pressure off your feet!
- Excellent at absorbing shock and preventing pressure from building up underneath your feet and heels.
- Inbuilt arch support to ease tension in your arches
- Correct common functional problems linked to foot and lower limb injuries.
- Heel cup helps to improve stability around your heels and ankles.
- Perfect for those who suffer from flat feet or high arches
- Ideal for runners and athletes.
3. Gel massaging gel insoles
If you are looking for a pair of insoles that will help protect your feet from shock damage as well as provide you with a custom level of arch support then you should check out our innovative massaging gel insoles.
- Adapts and shapes to the exact contours of your feet to help provide custom support to your feet.
- Excellent at absorbing shock and easing pressure off your feet.
- Ideal for those who find themselves standing around all day.
- Inbuilt heel cup protects and supports your heel.
- Lightweight and can be worn inside many different types of shoes.
4. Shock absorbing insoles
These insoles are super light weight and breathable making them a great choice for any athlete that doesn’t want smell sweaty feet after rigorous exercise. They also have ample amount of arch support to keep your feet protected and are great at absorbing shock. What is more is that if for what ever reason you are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles you can send them back to get a full refund.
- Made from medical grade shock absorbing materials to protect your feet from shock.
- Inbuilt arch support correct common bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause injury to the feet.
- Perfect for easing foot fatigue for people who are on their feet all day.
- Breathable holes help to circulate air around your feet keeping them feeling fresh, dry and bacteria free.
- Ideal for those with flat feet or high arches.
Improper pronation is one of the main causes of arch pain. Improper pronation can be a huge problem when running and playing sports when causing abnormal load and pressure on your foot making you more susceptible to overuse foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis. These insoles are specially adapted to help correct the pronation in your feet. They do this by using a range of different orthopedic support to realign and correct the positioning of your feet as you walk. Made from durable and shock resistant EVA material these sport insoles will also help to better protect your feet and lower limbs from shock helping to prevent pain and improve your recovery if you are already injured.
- Corrects the pronation of your feet
- Helps to restore balance and correct common bio-mechanical imbalances associated with foot injuries.
- Made from durable and shock absorbing materials.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pad helps to combat against metatarsalgia
- Heel cup keeps your heel stable and supported properly