Walking, every day physical activities and sports can cause inconceivable strain on bones, ligaments, muscles and tendons. These various strains can result in pain, if everyday activities because you pain then it may be time to consider using orthotics to help alleviate it.
Orthotics or orthopaedic devices are used to facilitate optimal biomechanics by either correcting or compensating for parts of the body not functioning properly. Biomechanics is all about correct posture and optimal efficiency whilst moving, optimal efficiency is the natural movement of your body that minimizes pain and wearing of ligaments, muscle and bone. Orthotics can assist with movement and aid in the rehabilitation and prevention of injury. For an example on how biomechanics work consider poor alignment caused by flat foot. Poor alignment will mean people lean forward whilst stood up, this can cause back pain. You can see how problems in one area of the body can cause pain in another area of the body as you now have a bad back as well as foot pain. All this could have been corrected by orthotic insoles with an arch support, the arch supports the foot and causes optimal realignment correcting back strain and relieving pain in the back.
Orthotic insoles reduce stress and fatigue on the feet. Orthotics increase motion control and also correct body alignment. The shock absorption properties of orthotics minimize problems that occur due to the hard flat surfaces typical of modern civilization.
NuovaHealth stock all kind of orthotic devices aimed at improving various conditions as well as specially designed for special situations. We have sports insoles, arch support insoles and insoles for plantar fasciitis. Orthotics don’t have to be expensive either, we source the finest orthotics and make them available to you at affordable prices. We have also included our money back guarantee – meaning you can try our orthotics and if they are not for you, you can return them within a year and get a full refund. How is that for a guarantee?
What orthotic insoles to buy?
2x High Quality Slip on Arch Support Insoles (left and right)
One size fits all.
Strap them onto your foot, wear them everywhere.
Cushioning protection that stops shock from damaging your feet.
Motion control stops your feet from over pronating when walking or running reducing your risk of developing foot injuries.
Arch support designed to redistribute weight and pressure on the plantar fascia to prevent and treat plantar fasciitis a common overuse injury that affects one in ten people worldwide.
These gel heel pads will give your feet and heels extra cushioning, protection and support!
2x High Quality Gel Heel Pads for Plantar Fasciitis (Left and Right).
Cushions and protect your heels from damage and injury.
One size fits all.
Made from shock absorbing high quality silicone gel.
Stabilizes and rebalances heel to prevent ankle sprains and strains.
Spreads pressure evenly to avoid build-up of potentially damaging pressure underneath heel. This makes them perfect for people who are standing for long periods on hard floors.
Light weight and discrete non bulky design means these can be fitted into just about any type of shoe giving your feet extra comfort without compromising on style.
Eases strain and tension in the Achilles tendon ideal for preventing and treating Achilles tendinitis.
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver heel cups with orthotic support and motion control technology
- Stabilizes and eases pressure off your foot and ankle to help prevent and treat overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis.
- Inbuilt arch support helps stops your foot excessive overpronation (which is when the foot rolls inward excessively during gait) or excessive supination (which when your foot rolls outwards excessively during gait). Excessive overpronation and supination are the most common causes of plantar fasciitis in adults. This is because they can unnatural amount of load on your arch causing it to become inflamed and damaged. That is why these heel cups are perfect for anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis as they help to support your foot in the correct position and help stop your from from pronating in the wrong way.
- Built from shock absorbing materials that help to stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs when walking.
- These heel cups helps to prevent the build up of pressure underneath the soles of your feet by spreading pressure evenly across your whole foot instead of allowing pressure points to develop. This makes these heel cups are ideal for people who find themselves on their feet for all day and suffer from foot and heel pain.
- Made to be super lightweight and to fit inside just about any type of footwear
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not entirely satisfied with them you can return them to get a full refund!
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver™ insoles ideal for people with heel and foot pain
- Inbuilt arch support reduces tension and pressure off your plantar fascia making these insoles ideal for treating plantar fasciitis
- Made using the very best shock absorbing materials to give your feet and lower limbs enhanced protection against from shock damage.
- Heel support cup crafted to help better stabilize your heel to prevent sprains and strains from occurring
- Ideal for treating and preventing metatarsalgia, bunions, blisters, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, knee tendinitis, hip and lower back pain AND MORE!
- 30 day money back guarantee ensure you are never left feeling out of pocket if the insoles aren’t right for you
How can these insoles help if you have overpronation?
Overpronation is when the foot rolls inward too much when your foot flattens during gait. When overpronation occurs it can lead to excessive strain and pressure being placed upon the foot and lower limbs. Overtime this overpronation can cause damage to the ligaments found in your foot and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis to develop. Wearing a pair of orthotic insoles that realign and support your feet properly when you walk will help to reduce overpronation in your feet and help prevent as well as treat a number of injuries affecting your feet and lower limbs.
- These insoles have been specially made for people who suffer from overpronation.
- They work by using orthotic support that helps to adjust and realign your feet properly when you walk helping to stop your feet excessively pronating when you walk. This helps to prevent unnatural load and pressure form damaging your feet and causing overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Made from highly shock absorbent EVA material to prevent shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Perfect for runners wanting extra support when they run.
- Ideal for people with flat feet who are more likely to over-pronate
- Breathable holes circulate air around your feet keeping them feeling dry and fresher for longer
- Heel pad and cup helps support and prevent damage to your heels.
- Built in arch support relieves tension and pressure off your arches helping to combat against arch pain and strain.
- Our 30 day money back guarantee means that you can return them if they are not right for you!
2x High Premium Quality Orthotic Arch Support Insoles (Left and Right foot).
Available in 2 Sizes: Large Size UK 8-10 and Medium Size UK 5-7 (Cut down to meet your individual requirements).
Brand new and unused.
The number one cause of foot and heel pain in adults is due to plantar fasciitis. It is estimated that one in ten people will this injury at least once in their lifetime. Plantar fasciitis is caused by unnatural load inflaming and damaging a ligament that supports your arch called the plantar fascia. Unnatrual load on your plantar fascia is often triggered by bio-mechanical imbalance such as overpronation and excessive supination.
Wearing a pair of these orthotic arch support insoles inside your shoes can help to improve the bio-mechanics of your feet and prevent overproantion and supination. Our insoles have been specially engineered to help to realign and support your feet in the correct position that causes the least amount of strain and pressure on your feet.
- Ideal for those with flat feet and high arches who are more at risk of developing foot injuries
- Solid heel cups heel protects your heels from shock and helps to improve stability and balance
- Motion control orthotic technology helps to improve your gait and prevent movement which may damage your feet or lower limbs
- Helps to improve the way that your foot functions using inbuilt arch support to stop common bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause plantar fasciitis to develop.
- Orthotic support helps to support and improve positioning of your feet This can have a great impact on your overall posture and ease and treat not just foot injuries but also leg, hip and lower back problems as well.
- Can be quickly an easily trimmed to the right size to fit into just about any type of shoes
- Ideal for runners and athletes wanting to avoid injury
2x Arch Support Insoles (One for each foot).
3/4 Semi rigid plastic shell for improved support and comfort.
Active carbon fiber that helps remove odour.SizeSize: 7-11 and 3-7.For both men and women.
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver™ insoles specially engineered to improve support and protection to your feet when running or playing sports.
- Orthotic support helps to ease and prevent a wide number of foot and lower limb injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- Shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower legs making these insoles ideal for helping stop shin splints.
- Arch support helps to prevent common bio-mechanical imbalances causing unnatural load and pressure damaging the plantar fascia ligament that supports the arch of your foot.
- Orthotic heel cups will help to improve stability and balance in your heel helping you to avoid movement that could cause injury to your lower limbs.
- Perfect for people who have flat feet and high arches and who are at great risk of developing foot pain and injuries
Help to keep your feet protected and supported whilst you play sports with a pair of these Sports insoles!
- 2x High-Quality Sports Insoles (Left and Right foot).
- Designed specially to protect your feet from damage whilst playing Sports.
- Made from highly durable and shock resistant materials for better protection against shock.
- Inbuilt arch support eases pressure off your arches and corrects the way your foot functions by supporting your feet in the right position when you walk or run.
- Features heel cup technology that will improve heel comfort and stability.
- Added metatarsal support pads help protect and support the balls of your feet.
- 30-day money back guarantee ensures you have nothing to lose if you find that the insoles aren’t right for you!
Remember, we are always more than happy to help. If you have any questions regarding our insoles or just need helping picking the right ones for you then please dont hesitate to get in touch with us.