FootReviver™ Orthotic heel cups for plantar fasciitis & heel pain
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver heel cups with orthotic support and motion control technology
- Stabilizes and eases pressure off your foot and ankle to help prevent and treat overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis.
- Inbuilt arch support helps stops your foot excessive overpronation (which is when the foot rolls inward excessively during gait) or excessive supination (which when your foot rolls outwards excessively during gait). Excessive overpronation and supination are the most common causes of plantar fasciitis in adults. This is because they can unnatural amount of load on your arch causing it to become inflamed and damaged. That is why these heel cups are perfect for anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis as they help to support your foot in the correct position and help stop your from from pronating in the wrong way.
- Built from shock absorbing materials that help to stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs when walking.
- These heel cups helps to prevent the build up of pressure underneath the soles of your feet by spreading pressure evenly across your whole foot instead of allowing pressure points to develop. This makes these heel cups are ideal for people who find themselves on their feet for all day and suffer from foot and heel pain.
- Made to be super lightweight and to fit inside just about any type of footwear
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not entirely satisfied with them you can return them to get a full refund!