Raynauds Gloves for Cold Hands
- 1x Pair of Raynauds Disease Gloves for cold hands – Specially designed to ease aches and pains and keeps your hands feeling warm
- For both Men & Women
- Available in a range of different sizes: Small 13cm-17cm, Medium 17cm-20cm & Large 20-24cm (Measure around the hand underneath the thumb)
- Light compression helps improve circulation and reduce Raynauds disease symptoms
- Infused copper helps to eliminate bacteria, reduce swelling, stiffness and pain
- Fingerless with added anti slip grip design makes these gloves ideal for daily wear and carrying out your usual day to day activities
- Non bulky and perfect for wearing underneath existing gloves for added warmth during the winter months
- These Gloves include a full 30 day money back guarantee!
What is Raynauds Disease?
Raynauds Disease is very common and affects up to 10% of the population. Living with Raynauds can often come with a number of unpleasant symptoms. Raynauds Disease episodes often cause coldness in your fingers, toes, ears, or nose, and can make them turn blue or white. Other symptoms of Raynauds disease include:
- Pins and needles
- Difficulty moving the affected area
These episodes are often triggered when the arteries that supply blood to your hands or feet go into vasospam often due to cold temperatures, stress or anxiety, causing your blood vessels to narrow resulting in a loss of blood flow to the affected area.
Raynauds usually does not cause any severe health problems and can be easily treated and managed. However it should also be noted that Raynauds can also be a sign of a more serious underlining health condition. If you suspect that this the case for you it is recommended to seek professional advice from your doctor immediately.
Why choose a pair of Raynauds Disease Gloves?
Wearing a pair of Raynaud’s gloves can help keep your hands warm by improving the circulation to them. These gloves have been specially designed to provide light compression and support that will help improve circulation to your hands lessening the effects of a Raynauds episode. Our gloves also feature infused copper that helps kill bacteria and soothe aches and pain. These gloves come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This means if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your new gloves then you can simply send them back to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, no questions asked!
- 1x pair of Raynauds Disease Gloves for cold hands – helps ease aches and pains and keep your hands feeling warm
- For both men & women
- Machine washable
- Available in sizes: Small, Medium & Large
- Ideal for people suffering from Raynauds Disease, Arthritis and hand injuries such as Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Provides soothing compression that improves circulation, provides relief from aches, pains, reduces inflammation and
- Infused copper helps soothe tired and aching hands as well as help kill bacteria and prevent odour
- Made from lightweight & breathable copper-infused fibre material
- Ideal for daily wear – The Fingerless design with added anti slip grips gives you better touch and grip helping you to carry out everyday activities such as typing and handling money more efficiently
- Can be worn underneath another pair of gloves during colder months of the year
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee!
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.