Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- 1x Night Splint for Plantar fasciitis
- Ideal for treating and easing plantar fasciitis foot & heel pain
- For both Men & Women
- One size fits all – Features a secure adjustable strap allowing you to find the right fit & support for you
- Breathable & Lightweight designs ensure that the night splint is comfortable to wear whilst sleeping
- Fixed Aluminium bar helps keeps your foot arch stretched at a 90 degree angle whilst you sleep helping prevent foot & heel pain when you wake up
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee!
- Material: Latex
What is plantar fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is an over use injury that causes mild to severe foot and heel pain. It is caused when the plantar fascia ligament that supports the arch of your foot becomes overstretched, torn or inflamed.
The main causes of plantar fasciitis in adults:
- Plantar fasciitis is very common amongst runners and athletes especially those who do not stretch and warm up their feet before exercise. Stretching your feet before exercise is very important as it helps to loosen muscles and tendons in your feet and minimizes your risk of pulling these muscles and tendons.
- Having flat feet can make you more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances. Biomechanical imbalances such as Over-pronation and supination place excessive pressure on your feet and potentially damage the plantar fascia ligament as a result.
- Being overweight can place excessive pressure on your feet increasing the risk of over stretching and damaging your plantar fascia ligament. Being overweight can also be linked to having an inactive lifestyle causing the supporting muscles in your feet to become weakened and unable to properly supprot your feet making your plantar fascia more susceptible to damage.
- Wearing ill fitting and unsupportive shoes. Shoe that do not support your feet properly or push your feet into unnatural positions have also been linked to the onset of plantar fasciitis.
Symptoms of plantar fasciitis
The main symptom of plantar fasciitis is arch and heel pain. This pain is usually described as a sharp burning or aching sensation. Pain associated with plantar fasciitis can vary depending upon how damaged the plantar fascia ligament is. Foot pain linked to plantar fasciitis can often be more severe as you take your first steps in the morning or when you stand after resting your feet for a while. This is because the ligament and tendons in your feet often shorten when you rest them and sudden overloading of the plantar fascia ligament can cause irritation of the plantar fascia ligament and trigger pain as a result. If left untreated plantar fasciitis pain can often become chronic.
How plantar fasciitis night splints work
If you have plantar fasciitis taking your first steps in the morning can be quite painful. This is because most people sleep with their feet pointed down, this causes the both the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon to shorten as a result.
Wearing a plantar fasciits night splint can help treat and ease morning foot and heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis. A nights splint helps to stretch out your foot
Not only will wearing a night splint help ease your pain but it will also help to speed up your recovery by preventing further damage to your plantar fascia ligament and boosting blood flow to your foot.
Why not check out a pair of our arch support insoles for plantar fasciitis? They make an excellent combo with our night splints for a fuller and speedier recovery.
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.