Mortons Neuroma Pads With Gel Cushion & Metatarsal Support
- 1x pair of Mortons Neuroma gel cushion pads (One for each foot)
- Cushions and protects your toes and the balls of your feet
- Available in Large, Medium and Small sizes
- Generally the sizing is as follows: (Size 3-6 Small), (6-8 Medium), (8-11 Large)
- For both Men and Women
- Can be worn with or without shoes
- Made from super soft cotton fabric 83% Poly-amide/17% Elastane with a silicone gel pad inside
- Slips on easily around your foot
- Washable & reusable
- Ideal for treating & easing Corns, Blisters, Morton’s Neuroma & Metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain)
- Realigns & corrects the position of your metatarsal bones helping you to avoid bunions from developing or worsening.
- Includes a full 30 day money back guarantee for full customer peace of mind!
What is Morton’s Neuroma?
Morton’s Neuroma is a painful foot condition that affects the ball of the foot. It is caused when a nerve in between one of your toes becomes irritated or damaged. You can increase your chances of developing Morton’s Neuroma by:
- Wearing high heels or tight and ill fitting shoes that cause toe crowding and excessive pressure on your toes.
- Being on your feet for long periods particularly on hard flooring surfaces.
- Playing sports which involve a lot of stop and starting, jumping and running.
- Having flat feet, high arches, bunions, hammer toes or a biomechanical imbalance such as overpronation or supination so that when you walk you are placing a damaging load and pressure on your toes.
How to treat Morton’s Neuroma?
There are a number of different ways you can help to treat and ease Morton’s Neuroma including:
- Resting and keeping your foot raised.
- Making sure to avoid being on your feet especially on hard flooring surfaces for prolonged periods.
- Using an ice pack wrapped in a towel and applying it using light compression to the affected area for 20 minutes every couple of hours.
- Avoid wearing high heels or tight pointy shoes and instead wear shoes with a low heel, arch support, soft sole and wide toe box.
- Wearing arch support insoles inside your shoes, these are designed to provide better support for people with flat feet and high arches as well as help correct foot conditions such as over pronation and supination.
- Wearing Morton’s Neuroma pads to ease pressure off your toes and the balls of your feet when you walk.
How can wearing Morton’s Neuroma pads help?
Morton’s Neuroma pads are designed to help provide extra cushioning and support to the toes, metatarsal bones and balls of your feet to prevent, treat and ease Morton’s Neuroma pain.
The gel cushion absorbs shock and stops the build up of damaging pressure points underneath the balls of your feet by spreading and redistributing weight and pressure evenly across the balls of your feet. With added metatarsal support these pads will also help to realign and correct the way the metatarsal bones function helping to reduce pressure placed on the nerves between your toes. Wearing a pair of our Morton’s Neuroma pads is a great way to help ease pain and protect the damaged nerve from further damage giving your feet a chance to heal properly.
With our 30 day money back guarantee you can shop with total peace of mind. If for whatever reason these Morton’s Neuroma pads do not ease your pain or simply weren’t what you were expecting then you can send then back to us within 30 days and receive a full refund!
Fast & Secure Checkout Through Paypal
Pay with Paypal the secure payment gateway that accepts all credit and debit cards. Paypal is free and secure and no credit or bank information is ever stored or shared with us.
Enjoy your items soon with quick dispatch via Royal Mail First Class. Expect to have your items between 1-3 days for domestic orders. 7-10 Working days for international orders.
Return Policy – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will just love our product that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event, you are unhappy with your purchase you can simply return it within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us via the form on the contact us page to start your return.
To return an item please send it to: Nuova Health UK, 81 Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AL. Please include a note with your order id so we know who to refund. Please retain your postage receipt as proof of postage. All that we ask is that the item is in the original packaging and unused.