No products in the cart.
- 1x pair of Mens & Womens Compression socks for Improved Circulation & Muscle Recovery great for Sports, Running, Crossfit, Shin Splints, Flight, Pregnancy, Nurse & Travel
- These socks are great for pushing yourself that extra mile when out running
- They have been specially designed to help speed up muscle recovery by improving circulation and providing more oxygenated blood to your lower legs and feet.
- You can wear them to help treat and prevent muscle fatigue cramps, swollen feet, aching legs, shin splints, varicose veins or plantar fasciitis.
- Improves circulation to your feet and lower legs.
- Made from lightweight, breathable and durable Lycra material with double stitched seams means these socks are built to last.
- With moisture-wicking Fabric these socks will absorb and remove moisture and sweat more efficiently.
- The graduated compression helps treat and prevent muscle spasms, fatigue, swelling, varicose veins and helps ease muscle Soreness.
- Say goodbye to blisters once and for all. These sock reduce friction when running helping you to avoid blisters on your feet.
- Includes full a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!
Our gel massaging heel cushion pads are perfect for slipping inside your shoes for instant foot and heel pain relief.
£6.25inc VAT£6.25inc VAT
- 1x pair of heel cushions for shoes
- Made from medical grade shock absorbent silicone gel that is designed to cushion and protect your feet and heels from shock
- Redistributes weight and pressure evenly across your heels helping to stop pressure points developing when on your feet for long periods
- Molds to the exact shape and contours of your heels providing the very best support and protection
- Ideal for easing heel pain and aches
- Heel grip technology helps to stop your feet moving around in your shoes helping you to avoid blisters and bunions
- Lightweight, discrete and non bulky design perfect for fitting inside high heels without compromising your style
- Full 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!