If you get severe heel pain when walking it could be a sign that you are suffering from a common foot injury called plantar fasciitis!
Stress placed upon the plantar fascia ligament that supports the arch of your foot can result in plantar fasciitis which can cause mild to severe foot and heel pain. This foot injury is the result of degeneration over time of the plantar fascia ligament often triggered by bio-mechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination placing abnormal load on the foot. Pain caused by plantar fasciitis can differ according to the amount of degeneration of the plantar fascia ligament that supports your arch.
Signs that you have plantar fasciitis
-Mild to severe heel or foot pain when walking which is usually worst in the morning as you take your first steps of the day.
-A small heel spurs on the side of your heel.
-The arch of your foot feels inflamed and tender when touched.
-In more severe cases you may also suffer from shin, knee, hip and lower back pain.
How bad can plantar fasciitis get?
Most people completely recover from plantar fasciitis within 12 months. Some treatments can speed up the recovery process. However, if the underlining causes of plantar fasciitis are not properly addressed this injury can worsen and in some cases become chronic resulting in severe foot and heel pain. Due to the fact that this condition can affect how your feet function and posture plantar fasciitis can also affect and cause injury to your lower limbs, knees, hips and lower back.
You can aid the recovery from plantar fasciitis via plenty of rest, firm and high quality footwear, wearing of heel pads, painkillers as well as exercise. Through thorough stretching and strengthening of the plantar fascia the ligament can gain flexibility and strength which will aid the muscles in supporting the arch of the foot which helps by reducing stress on the plantar fascia ligament thus reducing heel pain.
It is important to regularly stretch the Achilles tendon as well as the plantar fascia this is due to the fact that many people with plantar fasciitis have tight Achilles tendons. It is important to refer to a physiotherapist for guidance whilst exercising.
How do I avoid plantar fasciitis?
Firstly you should make it a habit of regularly changing shoes used for running or walking. Badly fitting or worn down shoes have a reduced ability to absorb the everyday shocks that come from walking on hard surfaces resulting in more damage to the plantar fascia.
It is important to buy a good arch support or a cushioning heel pad as they can prevent heel pain and add an extra degree of protection from harm. NuovaHealth supply excellent heel pads and arch supports designed to offer maximum prevention.
Lose weight if overweight. Being overweight adds more stress and strain on the ligaments and joints, especially in the foot that have to bare the heavy load. Less weight means fewer loads and more relief for said joints and ligaments.
Stretch the plantar fascia and the Achilles tendon on a regular basis, before and after exercise.
Try to avoid exercising on hard flat surfaces.
What are the best insoles for treating plantar fasciitis?
These arch support insoles are a perfect choice for preventing and easing pain associated with foot injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis.
How they can help with your foot pain
If you have Plantar Fasciitis then our arch support insoles will help to keep you on your feet by reducing strain and pressure on your arches, this will in turn help to prevent further damage to your Plantar Fascia and give your feet a chance to heal! Our insoles will protect your feet from damage, provide the arches of your feet with extra support and will also correct biomechanical imbalances such as flat feet or high arches which can often lead to Plantar Fasciitis.
Why our insoles are the best choice for those with Plantar Fasciitis:
- Added orthotic arch support designed to support your entire foot as well as correct biomechanical imbalances and ease pressure and strain on the plantar fascia ligament that supports your arches.
- Helps to support and correct the four phases of the gait cycle and prevent overpronation and supination whilst walking.
- Absorbs shock and spreads pressure evenly across the heel and foot.
- Made from lightweight and durable materials.
- Ideal for those with high arches, flat feet as well as those suffering from diabetes.
- A perfect choice for runners and athletes who need more support to prevent themselves from developing overuse injuries.
- Proven to help treat and ease a number of different injuries affecting the lower limbs including Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Bunions, Heel Spurs, Morton’s Neuroma, Foot Fatigue, Shin Splints, Achilles Tendinitis, Jumpers Knee, Runners Knee as well as hip and lower back pain.
- Features a specially designed heel cup that will help provide improved support and stability to your heels. The heel cup will also restore biomechanical balance to your feet which will in turn ease foot and heel pain and reduce the risk of heel and ankle injuries from developing in the future.
2x Arch Support Insoles (One for each foot).
A full 30-day money back guarantee.
3/4 Semi rigid plastic shell for improved support and comfort.
Active carbon fiber that helps remove odour.SizeSize: 7-11 and 3-7. Our insoles can also be cut to size for the perfect fit inside any type of shoes!For both men and women.
These insoles are perfect for easing foot pain if you have flat feet or high arches. Having flat feet or high arches can make you more at risk of developing excessive pronation when you walk or run. Excessive pronation can place extra strain and pressure on your feet and can cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis to arise.
Luckily, wearing a pair of these insoles if you have flat feet or high arches can help. They use orthotic support to re-position your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively during the gait cycle. Not only that but the inbuilt arch support will also help to stop unnatural load from damaging your arches helping to ease arch and heel pain.
- 1x genuine FootReviver insoles specially designed by foot experts for people with flat feet or high arches
- Inbuilt arch support to keep strain and pressure off your feet and lower limbs
- Built to be as lightweight as possible so your shoes do not feel bulky when you wear them
- Ideal for adding inside running or sports shoes to prevent common sports injuries such as plantar fasciitis or shin splints
- Uses orthotic support to correct the way that your feet pronate and helps get rid of other common biomechanical imbalances that can contribute to foot injuries
- No questions asked 30 day money back guarantee
These gel insoles have been made for people who have flat feet and suffer from heel or foot pain. Made from special medical grade silicone gel these insoles have been specially designed to help support and take strain and pressure off your flat feet when walking or standing for long periods.
- 1x pair of silicone massaging gel ideal for treating heel or foot pain
- Shock absorbing silicone prevents the build up of pressure and stop shock from damaging the soles and heels of your feet
- Molds to the contours and shape of your feet to provide custom orthotic support for better shoe comfort and protection against injury
- Made to last using only the very best materials
- Heel cup helps to take ease pressure and strain off your heels and ankles and improve stability
- Metatarsal pads helps protect and support the ball of your foot to treat and prevent Metatarsalgia
- 30 day money back guarantee
These heel cups are the ideal choice for anyone suffering from heel or ankle pain. Featuring the very best orthotic technology these insoles will keep you supported and protected against injury and pain.
- 1x pair of heel cups made by FootReviver
- Features FootReviver’s own arch support technology that supports your feet in the correct position and helps to restore functional balance to your feet when you walk.
- Heel cup designed to support and hold your heel in place preventing strain and pressure from damaging your heel and ankle.
- Compact and lightweight design means these heel cups will inside a number of shoes easily without making them feel tight or bulky.
- Ideal for shock related injuries such as shin splints, and knee tendinitis. These heel cups have been made from shock absorbing EVA to help better protect your lower limbs from shock.
- Comes with no questions asked full 30 day money back guarantee for customer peace of mind
Why choose these shock absorbing insoles?
Designed to help treat and prevent the main causes of foot aches and pain including injuries such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, foot drop, Achilles tendonitis. All orders come complete with a full 30-day money back guarantee for customer peace of mind.
- 1x pair of arch support insoles that help support your feet in a natural and comfortable position to keep strain and pressure off your lower limbs when you walk
- Available in UK shoe sizes 6-8 and 9-12
- Inbuilt arch support helps to keep pressure off your arch as well as correct common functional problems such as overpronation which can lead to injuries such as plantar fasciitis to develop
- Designed to absorb as much shock as possible helping to protect you against foot aches, shin splints and knee pain
- Metatarsal pads help to protect the ball of your foot helping you to avoid metatarsalgia
- Memory foam top layer helps to keep your feet feeling more comfortable in your shoes
- Heel cup keeps your foot and heel in place giving you more stability and reducing your risk of injury
- Lightweight and breathable construction makes them ideal for wearing whilst running or playing sports
- 30 day money back guarantee
NuovaHealth now present the latest generation, highest quality orthotic insole, specially designed for runners, athletes and sports enthusiasts alike or for everyday use.
Improves balance, stability and foot strength.
Improves running ability through improved foot pronation.
Helps treat and prevent common foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
2x High Premium Quality Orthotic Arch Support Insoles (Left and Right foot).
Available in 2 Sizes: Large Size UK 8-10 and Medium Size UK 5-7 (Cut down to meet your individual requirements).
Brand new and unused.
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver™ insoles specially engineered to improve support and protection to your feet when running or playing sports.
- Orthotic support helps to ease and prevent a wide number of foot and lower limb injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- Shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower legs making these insoles ideal for helping stop shin splints.
- Arch support helps to prevent common bio-mechanical imbalances causing unnatural load and pressure damaging the plantar fascia ligament that supports the arch of your foot.
- Orthotic heel cups will help to improve stability and balance in your heel helping you to avoid movement that could cause injury to your lower limbs.
- Perfect for people who have flat feet and high arches and who are at great risk of developing foot pain and injuries