Archive for the Sports Injury Category
What is plantar fasciitis?
An inflamed plantar fascia can be extremely painful; it can be caused by overuse of the plantar fascia and can be difficult to treat. It is estimated that at least 10% of the population of America will suffer from this condition over a life time. The pain is often felt at the bottom of the heel, the pain also usually builds up and gets worse over time. Plantar fasciitis can also result in an increased likelihood of pain in the knees due to the way a person shifts their weight into an unnatural posture in an effort to relieve pain on the heel.
How do you treat plantar fasciitis?
We are not qualified to give medical advice, we advice talking to a doctor about this condition. In the time being here are some tips to help relief your heel pain:
Avoid walking for long distances and standing for long periods of time.
Stretch your calf muscle and the plantar fascia.
Use a good support device
We have sourced special plantar fasciitis orthotic insoles and plantar fasciitis heel pads designed to alleviate the pain and eliminate friction on the heel. The special orthotic design also supports correct posture helping to eliminate niggling lower back and knee pain.
All our products come with a special 1 year money back guarantee – if for whatever reason you are not happy then you can just send them back and you get all your money back – we are so certain that you will just love our products. You have nothing to lose and you won’t get that guarantee anywhere else!
In conclusion to this article we recommend you do something – plantar fasciitis doesn’t just go away by itself – you need to rest, stretch and support the plantar fascia in order to alleviate the pain and return it to good health.
2x High Quality Slip on Arch Support Insoles (left and right)
One size fits all.
Strap them onto your foot, wear them everywhere.
Cushioning protection that stops shock from damaging your feet.
Motion control stops your feet from over pronating when walking or running reducing your risk of developing foot injuries.
Arch support designed to redistribute weight and pressure on the plantar fascia to prevent and treat plantar fasciitis a common overuse injury that affects one in ten people worldwide.
These gel heel pads will give your feet and heels extra cushioning, protection and support!
2x High Quality Gel Heel Pads for Plantar Fasciitis (Left and Right).
Cushions and protect your heels from damage and injury.
One size fits all.
Made from shock absorbing high quality silicone gel.
Stabilizes and rebalances heel to prevent ankle sprains and strains.
Spreads pressure evenly to avoid build-up of potentially damaging pressure underneath heel. This makes them perfect for people who are standing for long periods on hard floors.
Light weight and discrete non bulky design means these can be fitted into just about any type of shoe giving your feet extra comfort without compromising on style.
Eases strain and tension in the Achilles tendon ideal for preventing and treating Achilles tendinitis.
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver heel cups with orthotic support and motion control technology
- Stabilizes and eases pressure off your foot and ankle to help prevent and treat overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis.
- Inbuilt arch support helps stops your foot excessive overpronation (which is when the foot rolls inward excessively during gait) or excessive supination (which when your foot rolls outwards excessively during gait). Excessive overpronation and supination are the most common causes of plantar fasciitis in adults. This is because they can unnatural amount of load on your arch causing it to become inflamed and damaged. That is why these heel cups are perfect for anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis as they help to support your foot in the correct position and help stop your from from pronating in the wrong way.
- Built from shock absorbing materials that help to stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs when walking.
- These heel cups helps to prevent the build up of pressure underneath the soles of your feet by spreading pressure evenly across your whole foot instead of allowing pressure points to develop. This makes these heel cups are ideal for people who find themselves on their feet for all day and suffer from foot and heel pain.
- Made to be super lightweight and to fit inside just about any type of footwear
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not entirely satisfied with them you can return them to get a full refund!
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver™ insoles ideal for people with heel and foot pain
- Inbuilt arch support reduces tension and pressure off your plantar fascia making these insoles ideal for treating plantar fasciitis
- Made using the very best shock absorbing materials to give your feet and lower limbs enhanced protection against from shock damage.
- Heel support cup crafted to help better stabilize your heel to prevent sprains and strains from occurring
- Ideal for treating and preventing metatarsalgia, bunions, blisters, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, knee tendinitis, hip and lower back pain AND MORE!
- 30 day money back guarantee ensure you are never left feeling out of pocket if the insoles aren’t right for you
The number one cause of foot and heel pain in adults is due to plantar fasciitis. It is estimated that one in ten people will this injury at least once in their lifetime. Plantar fasciitis is caused by unnatural load inflaming and damaging a ligament that supports your arch called the plantar fascia. Unnatrual load on your plantar fascia is often triggered by bio-mechanical imbalance such as overpronation and excessive supination.
Wearing a pair of these orthotic arch support insoles inside your shoes can help to improve the bio-mechanics of your feet and prevent overproantion and supination. Our insoles have been specially engineered to help to realign and support your feet in the correct position that causes the least amount of strain and pressure on your feet.
- Ideal for those with flat feet and high arches who are more at risk of developing foot injuries
- Solid heel cups heel protects your heels from shock and helps to improve stability and balance
- Motion control orthotic technology helps to improve your gait and prevent movement which may damage your feet or lower limbs
- Helps to improve the way that your foot functions using inbuilt arch support to stop common bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause plantar fasciitis to develop.
- Orthotic support helps to support and improve positioning of your feet This can have a great impact on your overall posture and ease and treat not just foot injuries but also leg, hip and lower back problems as well.
- Can be quickly an easily trimmed to the right size to fit into just about any type of shoes
- Ideal for runners and athletes wanting to avoid injury
2x Arch Support Insoles (One for each foot).
3/4 Semi rigid plastic shell for improved support and comfort.
Active carbon fiber that helps remove odour.SizeSize: 7-11 and 3-7.For both men and women.
NuovaHealth now present the latest generation, highest quality orthotic insole, specially designed for runners, athletes and sports enthusiasts alike or for everyday use.
Improves balance, stability and foot strength.
Improves running ability through improved foot pronation.
Helps treat and prevent common foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
2x High Premium Quality Orthotic Arch Support Insoles (Left and Right foot).
Available in 2 Sizes: Large Size UK 8-10 and Medium Size UK 5-7 (Cut down to meet your individual requirements).
Brand new and unused.
- 1x Pair of Running Insoles (Left and Right Insole)
- Added arch support to weight and pressure off your arches and keep you injury free
- Heel cup technology keeps your heels supported and free from pain
- Ideal for people with flat feet and high arches
- Super durable and shock resistant construction
- Metatarsal pads to help combat against ball of foot pain
- Machine washable
- Memory foam for more comfort
- Cut down to the size you require
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver™ insoles specially engineered to improve support and protection to your feet when running or playing sports.
- Orthotic support helps to ease and prevent a wide number of foot and lower limb injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- Shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower legs making these insoles ideal for helping stop shin splints.
- Arch support helps to prevent common bio-mechanical imbalances causing unnatural load and pressure damaging the plantar fascia ligament that supports the arch of your foot.
- Orthotic heel cups will help to improve stability and balance in your heel helping you to avoid movement that could cause injury to your lower limbs.
- Perfect for people who have flat feet and high arches and who are at great risk of developing foot pain and injuries
Help to keep your feet protected and supported whilst you play sports with a pair of these Sports insoles!
- 2x High-Quality Sports Insoles (Left and Right foot).
- Designed specially to protect your feet from damage whilst playing Sports.
- Made from highly durable and shock resistant materials for better protection against shock.
- Inbuilt arch support eases pressure off your arches and corrects the way your foot functions by supporting your feet in the right position when you walk or run.
- Features heel cup technology that will improve heel comfort and stability.
- Added metatarsal support pads help protect and support the balls of your feet.
- 30-day money back guarantee ensures you have nothing to lose if you find that the insoles aren’t right for you!