Achilles tendonitis or tendinopathy are both technical medical terms, meaning you have swelling in your Achilles tendon. This tendon is found just above the heel. The tendon becomes swollen, sometimes warm to the touch, with the pain radiating up the back of the calf muscle. A person who has Achilles tendonitis knows it because the pain can be debilitating. The simple act of walking hurts, making the tendon further inflamed and swollen with each step. Ignoring the pain and not doing anything to correct the pain can be the basis of more problems in the future, including rupture of the tendon or changes in the tendon itself.
The Achilles tendon runs from the back of the heel bone up to the muscles in the calf though when most people think of the tendon they think of it as being only at the heel. Because this tendon is moved with every stride, the tendon is contracted and stretched with each stride a person takes. Striding too fast, too hard, or without care makes it easy to damage this tendon, stressing and over-stretching it. Wearing shoes that do not allow the foot to stay in a neutral position, then stressing the tendon makes the problem worse!
The way to prevent the Achilles tendon from rupture is to rest it as soon as it becomes inflamed. Resting the affected foot using a combination of stopping the action such as jogging that caused the problem, and using arch support insoles to help bring the foot back into a neutral position. The neutral position allows the foot to relax into a more natural state, taking the pressure off the tendon.
It is very important to pay close attention to the feet as we age because the aging process reduces the amount of padding in our feet. The reduction of padding can cause us to change our stride patterns, increasing the chances of injury. In addition, we can easily become unsteady on our feet as we age, this unsteadiness increases our chance of falls, and makes us more likely to misstep. A simple misstep can cause a tendon strain.
A pair of arch support insoles allow the feet to relax into a more natural state, helping to reduce the pain, inflammation and unnatural strain on the tendon. The longer a person denies there is a problem, trying to push through the pain, the longer they will remain in pain. By using orthotic arch support insoles that properly support the foot as soon as the problem is noted, the person helps reduce the chances of tendon tear or rupture.
List of the best insoles for Achilles tendinitis
Ease aches and pain in your feet by correcting the bio-mechanics of your feet and giving your arches better support with a pair of these 3/4 length orthotic heel cup insoles.
2x High Quality 3/4 Length Orthotic Arch Supports (Left and Right foot).
3/4 length size ensure discrete and lightweight support that an be fitted into just about any type of shoes quickly and easily.
Pressure and strain on your arches can cause inflammation and damage on the plantar fascia ligament that supports the arch of your foot. When this occurs it is known as plantar fasciitis and can cause mild to sever foot pain. These orthotic insoles have been made with rigid arch support that will help to stop you from getting this foot injury by taking strain and pressure off the plantar fascia.
Motion control technology helps to stop your feet from rolling inward too much during gait (excessive pronation) a common cause of plantar fasciitis and other foot and lower limb injuries.
If you are a runner shock can overtime cause damage to your foot and lower limbs causing injuries to develop such as plantar fasciitis, shin splints and knee tendinitis. That is why these insoles have been made from high quality shock absorbing materials to protect your feet from shock.
Heel cup and heel grip technology keeps your feet from moving around in your shoes and increasing ankle and foot stability. This helps to stop blisters, bunions as well as foot sprains and strains from occurring.
30 day money guarantee means you don't have to worry about these insoles not being right for you. As with our 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like them you can just send them back and we will give you a full refund.
2x High Quality Slip on Arch Support Insoles (left and right)
One size fits all.
Strap them onto your foot, wear them everywhere.
Cushioning protection that stops shock from damaging your feet.
Motion control stops your feet from over pronating when walking or running reducing your risk of developing foot injuries.
Arch support designed to redistribute weight and pressure on the plantar fascia to prevent and treat plantar fasciitis a common overuse injury that affects one in ten people worldwide.
Adjustable, discrete, shock absorbing gel heel lifts. Ideal for height increase, correcting leg length discrepancy and treating injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
- 1x pair of gel heel lifts!
- Includes stack system to allow you to quickly and easily adjust your height
- Can be slipped inside a range of different types of shoes with ease
- Can be worn to help prevent and treat a number of different injuries affecting the foot, heel and ankle
- Helps correct leg length discrepancy (when one leg is shorter than the other)
- Silicone gel massages your heels and absorbs shock to provide better heel comfort and protection
- Includes full 30-day money back guarantee
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver™ insoles ideal for people with heel and foot pain
- Inbuilt arch support reduces tension and pressure off your plantar fascia making these insoles ideal for treating plantar fasciitis
- Made using the very best shock absorbing materials to give your feet and lower limbs enhanced protection against from shock damage.
- Heel support cup crafted to help better stabilize your heel to prevent sprains and strains from occurring
- Ideal for treating and preventing metatarsalgia, bunions, blisters, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, knee tendinitis, hip and lower back pain AND MORE!
- 30 day money back guarantee ensure you are never left feeling out of pocket if the insoles aren’t right for you
1x Pair of Heel Lifts (10 layers in total: 5 for the left foot, 5 for the right foot).
Total height gain with all 5 layers = 1.5 inches.
Full 30-day money back guarantee.
Achieve social, career or dating success… We all know that with increased height comes increased confidence and also increased perceived attractiveness and dominance. We cannot recommend our height increase range enough. With increased confidence and perceived dominance, you can go for the job promotion and ask that special someone on a date. Get paid more and feel more attractive.
Completely discreet – no one will ever know you are wearing them. They are designed to be hidden within the shoe. Men, unlike women, don’t want it to be known that they are not really as tall as they appear to be. High heeled boots are too obvious to outsiders, whereas the heel lift exists within the shoe so there is no way anyone will know you are wearing them.
Also used for the correction of leg length discrepancy. Leg length discrepancy can lead to unwanted pain and a cosmetic issue. This is instantly corrected by placing a heel lift under the shorter heel.
Adjustable layer system – simply add and remove layers to achieve the height you desire. Use all 5 layers to gain 1.5 inches in height. Stack 10 layers together to gain 3 inches in height. Leg length discrepancy is easily corrected due to the precision of stacking the layers. We recommend that if you are going for a much taller height such as 1.5 or 3 inches + then you purchase a pair of shoes 1 size over which you would normally get for the extra room for your foot and also a longer pair of trousers so as to maintain the hidden illusion of height.
Super soft and super comfy. The monolithic gel molds to the shape of your foot. No discomfort from hard inflexible insoles the gel makes walking extremely comfy. Excellent for reducing strain on ligaments and joints due to the gels shock absorbing properties.
Nuova Health heel lifts fit all shoes and all sizes as they are designed to fit around the heel as opposed to fitting a specific shoe size. Also unisex – men and women can enjoy our heel lifts.
You get 1 Pair or 2 high-quality gel heel lifts – one for the left foot and one for the right foot. 5 Layers for each foot, if you use all 5 layers you will gain 1.5 inches in height.
The number one cause of foot and heel pain in adults is due to plantar fasciitis. It is estimated that one in ten people will this injury at least once in their lifetime. Plantar fasciitis is caused by unnatural load inflaming and damaging a ligament that supports your arch called the plantar fascia. Unnatrual load on your plantar fascia is often triggered by bio-mechanical imbalance such as overpronation and excessive supination.
Wearing a pair of these orthotic arch support insoles inside your shoes can help to improve the bio-mechanics of your feet and prevent overproantion and supination. Our insoles have been specially engineered to help to realign and support your feet in the correct position that causes the least amount of strain and pressure on your feet.
- Ideal for those with flat feet and high arches who are more at risk of developing foot injuries
- Solid heel cups heel protects your heels from shock and helps to improve stability and balance
- Motion control orthotic technology helps to improve your gait and prevent movement which may damage your feet or lower limbs
- Helps to improve the way that your foot functions using inbuilt arch support to stop common bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause plantar fasciitis to develop.
- Orthotic support helps to support and improve positioning of your feet This can have a great impact on your overall posture and ease and treat not just foot injuries but also leg, hip and lower back problems as well.
- Can be quickly an easily trimmed to the right size to fit into just about any type of shoes
- Ideal for runners and athletes wanting to avoid injury
2x Arch Support Insoles (One for each foot).
3/4 Semi rigid plastic shell for improved support and comfort.
Active carbon fiber that helps remove odour.SizeSize: 7-11 and 3-7.For both men and women.
- 1x pair of genuine FootReviver heel cups with orthotic support and motion control technology
- Stabilizes and eases pressure off your foot and ankle to help prevent and treat overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis.
- Inbuilt arch support helps stops your foot excessive overpronation (which is when the foot rolls inward excessively during gait) or excessive supination (which when your foot rolls outwards excessively during gait). Excessive overpronation and supination are the most common causes of plantar fasciitis in adults. This is because they can unnatural amount of load on your arch causing it to become inflamed and damaged. That is why these heel cups are perfect for anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis as they help to support your foot in the correct position and help stop your from from pronating in the wrong way.
- Built from shock absorbing materials that help to stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs when walking.
- These heel cups helps to prevent the build up of pressure underneath the soles of your feet by spreading pressure evenly across your whole foot instead of allowing pressure points to develop. This makes these heel cups are ideal for people who find themselves on their feet for all day and suffer from foot and heel pain.
- Made to be super lightweight and to fit inside just about any type of footwear
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not entirely satisfied with them you can return them to get a full refund!
NuovaHealth now present the latest generation, highest quality orthotic insole, specially designed for runners, athletes and sports enthusiasts alike or for everyday use.
Improves balance, stability and foot strength.
Improves running ability through improved foot pronation.
Helps treat and prevent common foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
2x High Premium Quality Orthotic Arch Support Insoles (Left and Right foot).
Available in 2 Sizes: Large Size UK 8-10 and Medium Size UK 5-7 (Cut down to meet your individual requirements).
Brand new and unused.
These gel heel pads will give your feet and heels extra cushioning, protection and support!
2x High Quality Gel Heel Pads for Plantar Fasciitis (Left and Right)
One size fits all
Made from shock absorbing high quality silicone gel
Stabilizes and rebalances heel to prevent ankle sprains and strains.
Spreads pressure evenly to avoid build-up of potentially damaging pressure underneath heel. This makes them perfect for people who are standing for long periods on hard floors.
Light weight and discrete non bulky design means these can be fitted into just about any type of shoe giving your feet extra comfort without compromising on style.
Eases strain and tension in the Achilles tendon ideal for preventing and treating Achilles tendinitis.
- 1x Pair of Running Insoles (Left and Right Insole)
- Added arch support to weight and pressure off your arches and keep you injury free
- Heel cup technology keeps your heels supported and free from pain
- Ideal for people with flat feet and high arches
- Super durable and shock resistant construction
- Metatarsal pads to help combat against ball of foot pain
- Machine washable
- Memory foam for more comfort
- Cut down to the size you require
- 30 day money back guarantee
Help to keep your feet protected and supported whilst you play sports with a pair of these Sports insoles!
- 2x High-Quality Sports Insoles (Left and Right foot).
- Designed specially to protect your feet from damage whilst playing Sports.
- Made from highly durable and shock resistant materials for better protection against shock.
- Inbuilt arch support eases pressure off your arches and corrects the way your foot functions by supporting your feet in the right position when you walk or run.
- Features heel cup technology that will improve heel comfort and stability.
- Added metatarsal support pads help protect and support the balls of your feet.
- 30-day money back guarantee ensures you have nothing to lose if you find that the insoles aren’t right for you!