In this article find out what are the best insoles that will give you the best support, protection, shock absorption and for more comfortable feet!
To know exactly what are the best orthotics for you it is important to know how your feet work and how orthotics should work. Arches are dynamic in structure and are not in a fixed position. With two arches in your feet, the first and most apparent arch being the longitudal arch the second is the transverse arch. The transverse arch lies across the mid foot. Some people think that there is another arch of the foot the metatarsal arch across the ball of the foot however this arch does not exist. There is actually no need for an arch across the ball of the foot because metatarsal heads can bear their own weight however if pressure and weight becomes too much damage can occur to the metatarsal area. You can buy metatarsal pads to elevate some of the pressure off the metatarsals.
Some other misconceptions about feet include fallen and high arches with many thinking that these problems are the main causes to pain and injury. However fallen or high arches do not pose a problem so long as the function of the foot is correct whilst walking this is because how the foot functions is far more important than the actual structure of your arches.
It is actually when the foot is pronated that problems such as pain and injury arise. This is why wearing foot orthotics is so important because they can help to improve the overall foot function. When buying orthotic insoles it is best to find a pair that allows for subtalar joint pronation which helps with your feet’s natural shock absorption as your feet make contact with the ground. Stable support is also needed to act a rigid lever when you shift weight as you walk. Insoles help to realign and correct imbalances and instabilities in your feet that can affect foot function. With in-built arch support that give your feet just the right amount of support ie not too much and not too little. Plus with added shock absorption you just cannot go wrong!
We have a wide range of orthotics including insoles made from carbon fibre which offer light weight, durable yet strong support. Our carbon fiber insoles have been shaped to help correct underlining biomechanical problems including imbalances in your feet and pronating arches.
We have in stock a number of a full length insoles that support and protect your whole foot as well as a number specialized 3/4 heel orthotic insoles that just cover the heel and arch of your foot.
All of our full length insoles have in built arch, heel and metatarsal support. Plus they are made from shock absorbing and cushioned material with breathable holes to keep your feet sweat free and feeling fresh! We also offer a full 30 day money back guarantee which ensures that you are never left out of pocket if your new insoles aren’t for you. This means that for whatever reason at all, if you are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles you can simply send them back to us within 30 days and get a full refund.. with no questions asked!
If you have flat feet and suffer from plantar fasciitis then these insoles are the perfect choice for you.
These insoles are designed to help to treat the most common causes of plantar fasciitis by supporting your feet in a natural and comfortable position that places the least amount of strain on your arches. Equipped with rigid arch support that supports the longitudinal (medial and lateral) arches and the anterior transverse arch to minimise pressure and strain on your plantar fascia. If you have flat feet you may also suffer from over pronation which can cause abnormal load and pressure on your feet making increasing your risk of developing foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis. These insoles use orthotic compression to stop your feet from over pronating helping to treat and prevent plantar fasciitis. Another good feature of these insoles is that they are made from lightweight and shock absorbing carbon fibre material helping to stop shock from damaging your feet, making them perfect for runners and athletes!
- Inbuilt arch support insoles designed to support the main parts of your feet to relieve pressure and strain off the plantar fascia for the best treatment and prevention.
- Made from lightweight materials so that they do not weigh your shoes down.
- Added heel cups to help keep pressure off your heels and improve ankle stability and balance.
- Can be trimmed to fit any shoe size using the guide printed onto the soles.
- Memory foam layer gives your feet superior comfort.
- Ideal for those with flat feet and high arches.
If you are always on your feet for long periods of time you may suffer from foot fatigue, aches and pains. Wearing a pair of these massaging gel insoles can help by supporting and rebalancing improving the protection to your feet. These insoles are made from silicone gel that specially adapts to the changing pressure, load, shape and contours of your feet as you walk helping to correct biomechanical imbalances and relieve pressure and strain off your feet. These insoles will also help to protect your feet and lower limbs from shock by depleting the shock generated when your foot strikes the ground during gait.
- One size fits all.
- Ideal for runners, athletes as well as people who simply suffer from general foot pain.
- Added Metatarsal pads support the ball of foot eases metatarsalgia
- Supports the arch of your foot getting rid of strain on your feet.
- Made from medical grade silicone gel that efficiently absorbs shock and protect against damage.
- Lightweight and durable.
When you run shock is generated underneath the soles of your feet and and heels, 0vertime this shock can create damage to your feet and heels. Made from high quality materials that absorb shock and relieve pressure on your feet these insoles are ideal for preventing and treating a range of different shock related injuries. With inbuilt arch support that helps take strain and pressure off your arches as well as correct biomechanical imbalances that could cause common foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis. These insoles are extremely lightweight durable and flexible making them ideal for placing inside running shoes.
- Super lightweight and durable design makes them ideal for runners.
- Shock absorbing properties ensure you are protected against shock helping you to avoid injuries such as shin splints and runners knee.
- Memory foam layer helps make your shoes feel super comfortable for longer.
- Orthotic arch support reduces strain and pressure on the arches
- Features breathable holes that help to keep air circulated around your feet stopping your feet from getting sweaty and bacteria building up.
If you enjoy running or do a lot of sports then it is important to protect your feet or else you run the risk of developing over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis. Our premium Sports and running insoles will keep your feet protected whilst running or playing sports with specially crafted orthotic technology that will realign and control the motion of your feet.
- Made to be lightweight and easily fitted into sport shoes.
- Memory foam layer from added cushioning and shock absorption
- Inbuilt orthotic support helps to correct the way that your feet function when you run or walk
- Arch support keeps pressure off your arch and prevents over pronation and supination from damaging the arch of your foot
- Built from medical grade EVA shock resistant materials
- Available in UK shoe sizes 5-7 8-10
If you are suffering from tight pain in the arches of your feet as your run your maybe suffering what is commonly called plantar fasciitis. Over pronation is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Over pronation is when your foot rolls inward too much as you run or walk this can cause stress and tightness in the arch which can increase the risk of damage to the arch of your foot. Pronated arches can also cause the arch of the feet to become tight this can also cause the plantar fascia which makes up the longitudinal arch to be more easily overused and stretched.
Abnormal loads and sudden or consistent impact shocks which can arise as your feet strike the ground whilst you run or jump can play havoc on your feet and can also cause you problems, plus with excessive load on the foot especially whilst running can place even more pressure and shock on your feet and is sure fire way of developing plantar fasciitis however with inbuilt arch support our insoles help to give your feet that extra support that they so need. Nuova Health insoles are made from special shock absorbing EVA material that helps you give your feet an extra layer of protection that depletes the impact of shock on your feet.
Fallen or high arches can cause your feet to become more susceptible to pronation problems and at great risk of overt stretching and straining.
The tendons, muscles and tendons found in other parts of your body can also be affected by your gait and how your feet are supported. Causing excessive and unnatural stress on these parts of your body can cause the onset of injuries such as knee tendonitis or even back pain.
Our foot orthotics helps to adjust and correct bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause abnormal gait and pronantion in the foot which can in turn cause injury.
How your feet pronantes is key to reducing stress and unnatural load on your feet whilst you run.
Help to correct pronation to a suitable level.
Specially crafted insoles like the ones available at Nuova Health will make standing for long periods at a time far more comfortable as well as making your feet better able to cope from the harsh impacts that can result from simply running or walking.
Best insoles for arch pain?
Here at NuovaHealth we have a wide selection of orthotic insoles that will help to ease your arch pain. Our insoles work via orthotic compression that will help to keep strain and pressure off your arches. We are so confident that our insoles will help you that if our insoles fail to properly help you with your arch pain you can simply send them back to us within 30 days to get a full refund.
1. Nuovahealth carbon fiber arch support insoles
Our carbon fiber arch support insoles are a perfect choice for anyone suffering from arch pain. They are super lightweight and have excellent arch support that will help to better support your feet keeping strain and tension off your plantar fascia.
- Made from lightweight carbon fiber material
- The ideal choice for people with flat feet or high arches and who are more prone to developing foot injuries as a result.
- Provides sufficient arch and heel support that helps to correct common bio mechanical imbalances associated with foot injuries and pain.
- Ideal for runners and athletes
- Can help treat and prevent many different foot injuries including plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis.
- Works to help correct overpronation and under pronation when you run or walk.
2. Premium sport insoles
If shock is causing pain in your arches then you might want to think about buying a pair of these insoles. They have been specially made from medical grade shock absorbing materials that will keep your feet better protected against shock damage. What is more they make use of a wide range of orthotic technologies to help ease pressure off your feet!
- Excellent at absorbing shock and preventing pressure from building up underneath your feet and heels.
- Inbuilt arch support to ease tension in your arches
- Correct common functional problems linked to foot and lower limb injuries.
- Heel cup helps to improve stability around your heels and ankles.
- Perfect for those who suffer from flat feet or high arches
- Ideal for runners and athletes.
3. Gel massaging gel insoles
If you are looking for a pair of insoles that will help protect your feet from shock damage as well as provide you with a custom level of arch support then you should check out our innovative massaging gel insoles.
- Adapts and shapes to the exact contours of your feet to help provide custom support to your feet.
- Excellent at absorbing shock and easing pressure off your feet.
- Ideal for those who find themselves standing around all day.
- Inbuilt heel cup protects and supports your heel.
- Lightweight and can be worn inside many different types of shoes.
4. Shock absorbing insoles
These insoles are super light weight and breathable making them a great choice for any athlete that doesn’t want smell sweaty feet after rigorous exercise. They also have ample amount of arch support to keep your feet protected and are great at absorbing shock. What is more is that if for what ever reason you are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles you can send them back to get a full refund.
- Made from medical grade shock absorbing materials to protect your feet from shock.
- Inbuilt arch support correct common bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause injury to the feet.
- Perfect for easing foot fatigue for people who are on their feet all day.
- Breathable holes help to circulate air around your feet keeping them feeling fresh, dry and bacteria free.
- Ideal for those with flat feet or high arches.
Improper pronation is one of the main causes of arch pain. Improper pronation can be a huge problem when running and playing sports when causing abnormal load and pressure on your foot making you more susceptible to overuse foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis. These insoles are specially adapted to help correct the pronation in your feet. They do this by using a range of different orthopedic support to realign and correct the positioning of your feet as you walk. Made from durable and shock resistant EVA material these sport insoles will also help to better protect your feet and lower limbs from shock helping to prevent pain and improve your recovery if you are already injured.
- Corrects the pronation of your feet
- Helps to restore balance and correct common bio-mechanical imbalances associated with foot injuries.
- Made from durable and shock absorbing materials.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pad helps to combat against metatarsalgia
- Heel cup keeps your heel stable and supported properly